[triadtechtalk] Re: Virus

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 12:23:41 -0600

> In a message dated 12/30/2001 10:45:52 AM
Central Standard Time,
> dp51chevy@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > In the search for files or folders type in
sulfnbk.exe this is the virus

> this is not a virus.. it is a for real actual
windows file... this rumor
> about this file has been going on for a long
time... if you delete this file
> you sure will have a mess on your hands.. go to
Macafee site,or Trend or
> Nortons and you will find the info on this
rumor......   Chuck... in OK

THANKS!  I just went into my Recycle Bin and
restored it as I did not delete it from there till
I saw that someone else had done it as I have
grown use to false alarms and was playing it safe
by just putting it in my Recycle Bin temporarily!

Thanks again Chuck!

.......clarence in TN.......