[triadtechtalk] Re: Virus

  • From: Jim Moss <moss1438@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:04:57 -0500

I do not get a lot of junk mail, but I limit the people that want to be
"friends" and my personal information.  You will get a lot of junk from friends
of people you have accepted as friends. Examples: community functions, local
political pitches, etc.

I used it once to find an old collage pal from 50 years ago.  This came from my
profile of schools I attended.

Some local people use this in place of using the telephone or email.  I really
have no use for it any more, but my wife looks at it occasionally.  If you want
to try it you can always discontinue it.

Jim

From: jkimble@xxxxxxxxxx
To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [triadtechtalk] Re: Virus
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 19:27:06 -0500

Jim Zone Alarm has caught a few for me. But I would like to ask you. When you
joined facebook did you start getting a lot of junk mail. I want to join but I
don't want to get a bunch of junk mail because of it.