[triadtechtalk] Re: Virus

  • From: Armando Barreiro <avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:22:57 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Did you turn off system restore & then ran your AV utility?
Here is some info as to removal procedures:
ftp://ftp.f-secure.com/anti-virus/tools/f-netsky.txt

I've never had an issue with Grisoft. It did warn you of the infection
so it should've been able to remove it. XP needs the system restore
feature turned off to successfully remove the worm.

I'm satisfied with AVG's performance throughout the years I've used
it.

A.