[triadtechtalk] Virus

  • From: "Jim Moss" <jimmoss888@xxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:21:47 -0500

I am sure everyone gets many virus containing emails as I do.  I always delete them and have never had one on my computer (thanks to AVG, spybot, and adware.)  I am sure some senders have them on their computer and send the virus without knowing it.  Is there any way to find out where they anr comming from so I can tell the sender to clean their computer?

Jim Moss

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! VIEW ARCHIVES @ http://www.freelists.org UNSUBSCRIBE by sending email to triadtechtalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the Subject field. To VIEW/CHANGE your subscription status go to //www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk Contact List Owner - dbcfour@xxxxxxx