[TechAssist] Re: [TechAssit] RCA - 27" TV - PMR623ER - CTC130A - Dead - Shorted HOT

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 22:00:13 -0400

Wayne, According to the sticker inside this is a CTC130A chassis. There are
two stand-up boards, one is a shielded tuner board called the MTT I'm told,
the other board is the VIPUR power supply. I do have horizontal pulses but
they are only present during the brief time the TV is on. As for Q601 I'm
not sure about this part of the circuit yet because I don't have the
schematic containing this ... yet. Thanks for the information Wayne, I will
look into some of the things you mention and get back to you and the group
if I discover anything I don't understand. David Lessard, Alexandria,
Ontario, mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx