[TechAssist] Re: Off-Topic: How Do You Advertise Your Shop?

  • From: "Christopher Barnak" <cbarnak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:01:24 -0500

I use to put a small Ad in the local section on the newspapers every
month
when I was in business. I offered "10% off with this coupon". I also
would
put in it "Never Expires" in it also. And "Show coupon only AFTER you
get
an estimate for repairs". The coupon worked better than I thought it
was ,
because I did not see many at first. But many people (alot of women)
would
put them in there little coupon index and when something broke, they
would
bring it to me because of the coupon. Some were 3 years old or more
according
to the customers.
Chris Barnak
Norfolk Public Schools

>>> alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxx 12/22/05 10:25 AM >>>
Good post. Does anybody have the Cahunas to cancel Yellow Pages,and run
nice ad every week in some different newspaper?Maybe offer a coupon
good for
a month, or indefinitely? I think I will try one of the mail out coupon

deals soon.

Al's TV
Al Leatherman