[TechAssist] Re: Off-Topic: How Do You Advertise Your Shop?

  • From: "Al L" <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:50:45 -0500

Hi Eric,
   I had a small billboard once, that really brought in business. bad
business.It was about two blocks from "dead beat city"! I got some good
work, but rough customers.Perhaps a picture of Gary M, in his boxers,could
highlight my bulletin board.He could not sue me unless he wants to come
South, or Sud! LOL
Merry Canadian Everything!!

Al's TV
Al Leatherman