[TechAssist] Re: Mode switch for these combos fix and partnumber and cross

  • From: "Vilhelm Boor" <villyboor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:52:48 0000

Villy Boor
 Boorelec Durban
 Here the game is almost over, Philips have a no repair warranty, Shop hands em
a new one, old in trash.
 They are the first in the procession.
 I can not fit heads, flyback transformers or do any major repair. The trade
here is in melt down, no training, no aprentices, no future. I am lucky my age
and my situation that it allows me the privilage of doing my thing. Others less
fortunate have their backs to the wall or are gone.