[TechAssist] Re: Mode switch for these combos fix and partnumber and cross

  • From: "Lyles Tv" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 09:15:39 -0600

I've all ways used jewelers rouge.  Its a creme form of pumice used for
polishing jewelry/silver. Right now I have a tube of MAAS polishing creme
that I got at a discount store.   Silver polish works as well.  Brasso might
work, but if I remember right, it is to rough for these switches.
  BTW  it only helps these funai/phillips/symphonic/sylvania switches
temporarily.

Jeff Farnsworth
Lyles TV and Appliance
17 S Washington St