[TechAssist] Re: Mode switch for these combos fix and partnumber and cross

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 23:12:06 -0500

$49.00 is better than sitting around doing nothing.
The few VCR's I repair helps.

Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX 717-564-4952
Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video & Electronics      Be careful of your thoughts.
501 Luther Rd                        They may become your words
Harrisburg, PA 17111                            any moment.
717-909-8844
VCR tips, electronics info & general interest.
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com

If you have a store front, it will cost much more than $49 per hour
to keep the doors open.

Joe Batchelor CET TX-80