[TechAssist] Re: GE 20GT425 Turns OFF/ON Repeatedly

  • From: "teltek2" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 15:54:17 -0500

I use a Bamboo skewar, one side pointed the other end is blunt. Good tool
for pinpointing intermittants. Use blunt end to generalize location, pointed
end to pinpoint. Works great inside tuners. Plus it's flexible. Since we are
working on this Korean crap, might as well use their tools.  hehe.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx