[TechAssist] Re: Computer question: unnecessary files

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:46:33 -0500

All deleting  files will do, is free up disk space. Only RUNNING
APPLICATIONS will slow the cpu!
You probably  have a mess of spybots in your system.-or worse maybe a
virus or two.
Get and run spybot s&d and ad-aware. Don't worry...they're free!
AVG has free anti-virus...so no excuses..OK? ;-)

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550