[TechAssist] Re: Advent Color TV Model Q2035A. 2003 model. Picture is shrunk in about 3 in. on both sides, top and bottom, with about 1/2 in. of overscan at bottom of pix..The video is distorted some.

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:39:03 -0700

Good morning.  I have the service manual for that in PDF that I would be
glad to send.  All Advent manual sre large, this one is 18 meg.  Are you
saying the picture is normal except for being small, or do you have a
picture on the edge but blanked out in the middle.  I realize you said it
was not CC text mode.  Let me know if I should send this.  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.
Longmont, Co
phone 303 776 6955
fax  303 776 0792
maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx

is shrunk in about 3 in. on both sides, top and bottom, with about 1/2 in.
of overscan at bottom of pix..The video is distorted some.

> Low fluid Level ??
> CTV ELECTRONICS SALVAGE & REPAIR
> 3415 Comet Court
> Sacramento, California Zip 95827