[TechAssist] Re: Computer question: unnecessary files

  • From: "Tony S" <tcselectronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:44:09 -0600

Bill before you go deleting programs  , have you ran  any spyware programs
or antiv*rus programs. Chances are they are clogging up your system.try
adaware for a free download

http://www.lavasoft.de/support/download/.

for antiv*rus do a google search for avg antiv*rus
Tony Saracco
TCS ELECTRONICS
406 Andra Ct.
Gilberts, IL 60136