[TechAssist] Re: Computer question: unnecessary files

  • From: "Bob Derrick" <bderrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:28:11 -0400

        Another GREAT place to get all this stuff and, a free virus scan and an
explanation, is go to  http://securitytango.com  share this site with others
it is very helpful. also I use both Mozilla and, on another machine Avant
browsers. Both  block pop ups and can be set to delete cookies and temp
files and are faster than ie.

        Bob Derrick
        Leader tv and video
        Rochester, NY