[TechAssist] Re: Computer question: unnecessary files

If you go to download.com you can get all these programs in one place
and verify that the version you are installing has a high user
approval rating (ad-aware and Search & Destroy usually do).

While there you can get the free version of ZoneAlarm, Avast, etc.

Bil Green
PC 1000
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
760-924-1000