[tccrockets] Re: UAVs at TCC launches

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 09:38:31 -0700

I was waiting for this :-)

Every UAV that flew at the launch, I spoke with them first and got their
frequencies and asked them to stay off the flight line and away from the pads

Separately, LCO/RSO has the say on whether they can fly

Yes, they can interfere with each other and we would need a lot more
coordination

Anyone who plans to fly one of these, please talk to me before the launch

I'm generally ok with it, but a limited number of people

FWIW, I've flown planes and helis since the late 80's and know quite a bit
about RC

Sent from my iPhone