[tccrockets] Re: UAVs at TCC launches

  • From: Mike Smith <msmith9144@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 14:41:21 -0700

UAV'S, COPTERS, PLANES, ETC, all of these are really fun, exciting, and neat to
watch. But this is a HP Rocket Launch, could I go to a RC Field and launch high
power rockets while there aircraft are in the air??? Probably not.
I'm not going to say we should allow them or not allow them. What would HQ
Tripoli say???? With these in the air,skies are not clear. I'm not trying to be
a joy kill here.

They would make rocket hunting a snap.  When a countdown is in process, they
need to be grounded. God forbid something go wrong. We would hate to put our
hobby we all enjoy in jeopardy.
Mike S.
Sent from my iPhone