[tcb] Re: electrical issues

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:05:18 -0500

oh my dear lord that is the biggest damn store i have ever seen in my life and yes it was packed like a can of sardines. got what we need though and took 385 to 30 just as you suggested. that was a nice little drive around all the traffic.

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: electrical issues
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:42:22 -0400 (EDT)

Damn, I knew I did something wrong.  Next time keep the Blue Makeup on.. Check.

I didn't hear however if Brian and his wife made it to
the "Ikea" holy site on Sunday.  Blessed be the Blue Building...