[tcb] Re: electrical issues

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:29:58 -0500

Hell! Don't worry about beating me up.I was a service manager in a VW dealership for several years.
On the subject at hand .As long as there is battery voltage to the Ign. switch it don't care how it got there.The Ing. switch is not switched with the head light switch.It is a pass thru .That is why it needs to be a hard connection.The 30 terminal is battery voltage and it should be solid connection.
ole blue
----- Original Message ----- From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>