[tcb] Re: we made it home!!!!!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:07:35 -0500

like they normally get there moneys worth out of you. half the time it is check out this key chain i made at work or check out these cool coil brackets i made at work. :-)

i got your message last night.

From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] we made it home!!!!!
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:58:53 -0500

8 hours on the road what a long drive 363.4 miles one way . Hit rain south of Dallas and got to drive in it all the way home and yes hydroplaning was an issue way it took so long to get home , the ole'bus did well very uneventful other that the rain .
Thanks to everyone at the campout for such a memorable time, we had such a good time hooking up with the friends we knew and the one we made . Let's do it again next year
Thanks Paul for putting on a awesome campout sorry we had to leave so early on Sunday !!! I had to work last night and lets just say that they didn't get there moneys worth out of me !!
Drew

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Use your PC to make calls at very low rates https://voiceoam.pcs.v2s.live.com/partnerredirect.aspx