[smee] Re: SMEE Sunday Sunday Sunday!

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:29:50 -0600

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 11:35:54AM -0500, Ruth and Brian Brumbaugh wrote:
> The health bar was making an incredibly quick decline...I didn't even have
> time to get my gate spell 1/3 of the way cast before I died

Hmm.  I'm quite curious now... at least one fight in the game (for monk
epic) requires a battle in lava, and even though we'll never do that one
(unless in your guild raids) I'd like us to be able to survive the
occasional splash.

> It would be nice to kill a few pirates in Dulak to help Tae get his amulet
> and his LoY spells.

Should have some luck in Dulak.  We can paint the town red, just wander
through the streets and send folks into buildings to pull out guests;
maybe get that shard for Rhysel, the amulet for Tae, and whatever else
drops there.  Don't want to spend too much time doing it if there's other
stuff about, though.

> long (that is assuming the male erudite spirit is spawned).  Our LoY spells
> are really actually pretty nice!

They were great for bards as well.  Wizzies, not so much, but I think the
cleric ones are pretty decent ("cure all" spell and a nice buff,
Temperance).

[Rhysel]
> Speak for yourself, lady -- I was headed for the nearestzoneline,
> through the lava tunnel.

Woot, go running rogue, better part of valor and all that!

> We got a phone message from Ent yesterday, saying that he should be able
> to get into EQ today (and I forgot to log in this morning to look for
> him).  But he should be available next weekend, I hope.

Roxor.

> Did the turn-in with Taxonomist Darwin Grisk, so I'm ready to take on
> the big skellie in Toxx Forest sometime.  Bring it on!

Hork... hope that was what was intended.  I'm not sure how the quest works
from here, if you're invisibly flagged so that you can spawn the skelly or
if turning it in to Grisk spawned the mob waaay over in Tox.  We'll find
out Sunday, I guess!

-->VPutz