[smee] Re: SMEE Sunday Sunday Sunday!

  • From: Jo Carter <jcarter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:14:31 -0600

Ruth and Brian Brumbaugh wrote:

>(Of course our attempt to escape through the lava wasn't purposeful, the
>bridge was the objective /heh).

Speak for yourself, lady -- I was headed for the nearest zoneline,
through the lava tunnel.  I would've made it too (I think) if I wasn't
taking damage from mobs as well as the lava.  Yeah, I was hurting, but I
was getting schwacked by mobs pretty severely at the time.  I can't
separate out what damage was lava and what was monster.  Sorry, Flue.

>I do believe that Bear said Ent should be up and running, as he was getting
>moved
>into his house on the 15th.

We got a phone message from Ent yesterday, saying that he should be able
to get into EQ today (and I forgot to log in this morning to look for
him).  But he should be available next weekend, I hope.

Did the turn-in with Taxonomist Darwin Grisk, so I'm ready to take on
the big skellie in Toxx Forest sometime.  Bring it on!

Rhys