[smee] Re: SMEE Sunday Sunday Sunday!

  • From: "Ruth and Brian Brumbaugh" <brumbaugh1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:04:11 -0500

I second that motion!!!  /grin.  Not that I think females are better and
more organized at keeping the books or anything /snicker.

I agree that yes, Razzak is one of the better clerics poking around out
there on EQ, and at level 63 (and Rhys and I having our temporary address
moved to -108 494, Dead in the Lava, Norath) it was awfully nice to have him
along.  By the way Flu, thanks again for jumping into that "hot tub" and
toting us around!!!! He is a really sweet guy and Bri and I became friends
with him pretty quickly.  We were impressed with how well he fit in and how
comfortable he was with all of us.  He was bummed, I must say, that we are
all Americans and on at such differing times.  He told me that he has spent
most of his 63 levles looking for nice, fun people and was so pleased to
find all of us, he spends most of his time soloing.  At the high levels, as
Flu and he are at, he finds most folks are too serious and have lost the
"lets go have fun ideology"  :-)  The Blessing of Aego, and his willingness
to keep it cast on us, was also a huge benefit in that zone!

Farnie, hmmm, what can we say about Farnie?  He is a sweet guy, is more
focused on helping out others than on making his character the best it can
be.  Not sure what motivates him, other than watching his friends' back, not
the greatest wizzy around, however he is one of the nicest people in EQ.
Farnie is an "oh sure you can come along kid" kind of guy.  He would give
you the shirt off of his back, and even passed off some pretty good,
lower-level weapons for one of Bri's old co-workers who is now playing  :-)
Always a benefit to have a porter around in difficult environments, and once
Bri sent him a tell to wait on the nukes until the mob was at least to 70%,
chasing the aggro off of him became much easier for we meleers.  His
preferred character is Farnith, his 49th (?) lvl cleric.  Seriously, nodoby
dies on his watch...he is an awesome cleric and has been around playing with
Icbar and I since we were about level 20.  I felt pretty bad at first when I
saw that he was having a hard time controlling aggro and wasn't doing so
well "Wizarding", but then. of course, we are all used to SMEE and the way
everybody is extremely talented in the playing of their characters.
None-the-less he did pretty average.

Virun was a great addition as well, a lot like Razzak, he really fit in
well.  I must say, the Broodmother was a very close resemblance to Doom in
UP.  Scary as hell to look at, and a big mama!!  Bri and I were very
exhausted by the time the day came to an end, however we both still want a
pice of that mother, but I think it will take an actual full FA Raid to ever
get that opportunity.  Had we made the attempt it would have been a certain
TPW, and with Razzak needing to get some sleep, CR's didn't seem an enticing
idea at that point.  I wish he could have stayed around for his phat lewt,
there was no doubt he earned it.  Bri and I did, however, give him a whole
stack of 20 Peridots, so maybe he thought that was a good enough deal for
him :-)  I was amazed he and Farnie both stuck around from beginning to end.
I already spoke to Bral about his FA membership and she suggested, of
course, that we make certain to post about him.  He impressed everybody,
including Bral, we SMEE'ers, and even ole' Hakken :-)

The nausea from sitting in front of the keyboard has passed, yet the items
in my many boxes in the garage are shouting for me to let them out, so I
must be off to do that..../oh joy!!

Congratulations to our newly born Little-Kid SMEE member Amorda, who's
birthday is today!!  After helping her get set up in newbie gear she was
looking pretty stellar and ready to get rolling.  Yeah and WELCOME Amorda!!!

Have a great day folks and congrat's on your new role as SMEE Historian
Rhys, you rock at it!!!!
Swayze