[smee] Re: SMEE Sunday Sunday Sunday!

  • From: "Steenhoek, Al M. (Maj)~U" <STEENHOA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:31:53 -0500

> > >Tae get his amulet

That would be appreciated...really the only quest I am actively trying =
to finish now.  Couple of others are on hold due to Phinny and dragon =
raids being required, but I would like to finish the LoY spells if =
possible.  I have spent too many hours killing pirates in GoG with no =
success.

> > >nearestzoneline,=20
> > >
> > >Woot, go running rogue, better part of valor and all that!

A wise old paladin once told me...sometimes it is better to stand, fight =
and die rather than go running through a dungeon...

I found out I do not have to pull alert this week/weekend...I look =
forward to yet another SMEE adventure on Sunday...and Flu promised =
undead...I only saw one undead worthy of "killing" last sunday...you =
still owe me some rotten flesh Flu...  ;-)  But seriously...as I am =
mostly a tag along...anything will be fun.  Tschuss.

Al