[smee] Re: SMEE Sunday Sunday Sunday!

  • From: Victor Putz <vputz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: smee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:16:17 -0600

> By the way Flu, thanks again for jumping into that "hot tub" and
> toting us around!!!!

Besides, it gave me a reason to try my "max resists" game (grin).  Didn't
really hurt that much, but lava's still not a fun way to go.  Honestly,
that's the easiest zone line to reach from there, though.  What kind of
damage were you two taking in the lava, may I ask?

> comfortable he was with all of us.  He was bummed, I must say, that we are
> all Americans and on at such differing times.

Well, as far as I'm concerned he's quite welcome to join us during SMEE
sessions, although he will not find it as "game-rewarding" as it is
"fun-rewarding"--which is probably joust as well.

> Always a benefit to have a porter around in difficult environments, and once
> Bri sent him a tell to wait on the nukes until the mob was at least to 70%,
> chasing the aggro off of him became much easier for we meleers.

/agree.

> Virun was a great addition as well, a lot like Razzak, he really fit in
> well.  I must say, the Broodmother was a very close resemblance to Doom in
> UP.  Scary as hell to look at, and a big mama!!  Bri and I were very
> exhausted by the time the day came to an end, however we both still want a
> pice of that mother, but I think it will take an actual full FA Raid to ever
> get that opportunity.

Naw, I almost have a plan now.  It's not a GOOD plan, but...

Fight into the incubator chamber; pull ambassador to the chamber and kill
him there.  Evac to the torg mines zone and zone through.  Have a few FD
pullers waiting back in nadox.  Someone goes back and trains broodmother
to TM zone line, retinue in tow.  Druid at zone line snares broodmother
and zones.  FD members at zone line watch the exodus; should be possible
to get the broodmother single that way.  Once single, no problem.

(she's been duoed by druid/shaman pairs; we could do it but it would take
someone with pretty good skills to train her all that way; not sure I
could manage it, and wouldn't want to without SOW for sure!)

> idea at that point.  I wish he could have stayed around for his phat lewt,
> there was no doubt he earned it.

Y'know, the broodmother drops really aren't that good... it's the
principle of the thing.  He and Virun did roll for some Hate Forged
Pauldrons, and Virun won by about 30 (5-555), so he came close.  Besides,
he almost finished his Pure Blood spell, so he certainly didn't go away
empty-handed.

Any ideas on next week besides what's on the table?  Any news as to
whether Bear/Chapmans/Ent will be back?

-->VPutz