[sib-access] Re: Strange keystroke problem

  • From: saeed Mirzazadeh <saeedm19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:36:33 +0100

Dave,
It didn't work. We controlled the file .jkm in Sib-access pacage and
it has the right hotkey. We replaced it to its proper address, and the
problem still goes on in Sibelius. For your information, the right
hotkey has been written in the old file which we have cut it from
directory. It's too strange that the hotkey
alt+control+windows+up/down arrow which is the only keystroke to
navigate through the staves has not been defined in the file.
I found just another difference between the hotkeys list in default
serie of my Jaws keyboard manager with his. In mine there are 654
items and in his 652.
Again, this difference is not in Sibelius hotkys, just in default ones.
How do you think?
Thanks.
Regards,
Saeed