[sib-access] Re: Strange keystroke problem

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 08:59:26 -0800

This keystroke for laptops will rotate the display at 90-degree increments,
so possible that now the display is sideways or upside-down. Your friend
needs to go to the graphics properties of the display (from the desktop) and
disable the hotkey to do that rotation. I'll see if I can find  the tips &
tricks file on this topic.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, woodworker, and pioneer