[sib-access] Re: Strange keystroke problem

  • From: saeed Mirzazadeh <saeedm19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 00:08:46 +0100

Dave,
How do you think if I replace the file Sibelius5.jkm of his computer
with mine? As my file is working properly, it would work too. It's
simply accessible from
C\users\username\AppData\roming\FredomScientific\Jaws\JawsVersion\setting\Enu\Sibelius5.jkm.
In fact, this file is one of those in jaws folder of sib-access
plug-in, which is paste along the others in ExploreMySettings of Jaws
from start menue. I don't know why this keystroke has been changed!!!
Thanks.
Saeed