[SI-LIST] Re: Article discussion on bad packages

  • From: "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Michael E. Vrbanac" <vrbanacm@xxxxxxxxxx>, Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 11:12:27 -0800

Michael,

Well put.  The problem is very large and not getting smaller.  As you
stated, this is a problem of long standing that has been swept under the
rug one time too many.  I was a significant promoter of this article and
know that it will be followed with more that are specific as to causes and
solutions.

We are long overdue for good engineering in all packages, not just the ones
that are identified as "high speed" from the start.

Lee W. Ritchey
Speeding Edge
P. O. Box 2194
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Phone- 707-568-3983
FAX-    707-568-3504

I just used the energy it took to be angry to write some blues.
Count Basie

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org