[SI-LIST] Re: Article discussion on bad packages

  • From: "Lee Ritchey" <leeritchey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chris Cheng" <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 17:46:16 -0800

Chris,

You are right that an engineer should check out the package first before
committing to it in a design.

Lee W. Ritchey
Speeding Edge
P. O. Box 2194
Glen Ellen, CA 95442
Phone- 707-568-3983
FAX-    707-568-3504

I just used the energy it took to be angry to write some blues.
Count Basie

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org