[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A lost opportunity

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:28:13 -0500

there is a difference between getting passionate and getting insulting...I
have never known anyone to get motivated to make improvements by berating
them,..as the saying goes "you don't train a dog by beating it" I am not
saying that the NIS couldn't use improvements and better graphics..and if
you remember correctly..we voiced our opinions last year. to the
Board...they listened..and some progress was made. I agree that there
shouldn't be a hurry to push it through just for the sake of doing so..and
we should have the best possible standard..but I am reading posts from some
who think the NIS needs improvement..but I don't agree with what they think
is "correct" either! Last year a collective group of us came up with a
graphic in 2-3 weeks that represented our idea of "ideal"...so I know it
can be done.C.Grainger

Club
> > members.  I do wonder if someone is dedicated enough to share their
> > thoughts
> > with us and read this List, why they would not be members of the  GSDCA?
> >
> > Evan
> > _Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
> > http://www.asgardgsd.com/
> > Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together

> > POST is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the
> > original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
> > FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
> > original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >
> > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
> > MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
> > PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
> > FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION
WILL