[ SHOWGSD-L ] just a couple of thoughts

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:20:34 -0400

If the NIS drawings are correct, then the following dogs and bitches are
incredibly wrong.  In fact, most of them would fit right close to the
drawing in the NIS  representing the "over-angulated," "incorrect," dog.
Here--and I did this without spending "hundreds of hours" thinking of
these German Shepherds--most of whom are well known to the fancy, often
by their call names...(I didn't know everybody's call name, tho I knew
most):
Andretti                 R-Man
Bono                     Boss
Gotti                       Leroy Brown
Uzi                        Scoop
Conan

Fettucini                Mystique
Scarlett                  Theda (or any of Fred's other dogs and
bitches, I think)
Kellie Jolly            Kricket
Ruby (or any of Tari's other Select dogs and bitches, for that matter)
Cuz I Want To      Running on Air

Anyone want to add to this list?  I didn't leave anyone out
intentionally...I just ran down the list in my mind and thought of a
few...none of whom will fit the drawings in the New Illustrated
Standard.  Each of these animals went Select or better...
Peggy