[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: just a couple of thoughts

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peggy" <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:09:16 -0700

Why an illustration anyway? What is wrong with using a life GS? Look at the
last page of the June Review. This is our Grand Victor from last year, a
gorgeous specimen. What about the previous GV's all of which could have
been considered. Just use the illustrations to show what a GS should not
look like and be done with it.
Lee