[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A lost opportunity

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, Tigra12@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:51:09 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/2005 3:58:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
if  permissible..would allow prospective futurity judges to shadow other
judges
doing a futurity...would the AKC allow shadowing at a regular show  real
show? whatever it takes for the prospective person to get more  procedure
experience...Again..your above is a productive viewpoint...please  give us
more ways you would like to see change..pick out the parts of my  original
post that you would like to see implemented..if any..and send to  the
Board...Christine

Very good point, and yes Christine, the AKC allows prospective judges to
"observe" other judges in the ring. There is a definite protocol for this
program.  We should all look into taking advantage of this, since specialty
matches
are become part of our history.

Ileana