[sac-board] Re: SAC Constitution

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:25:59 -0700

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:15:47 -0700, Jeff Hopkins wrote:

> First, I'm not talking about anyone stealing anything.
>
> Properties of the club are club assets. They belong to the club, no
> the board members and no individual. The more property, the more
> valuable (financially) the club.
>
> I recommend a more structured way of handling the properties.

Please don't bother making suggestions that entail more work unless you
plan on actually doing the work.

SAC members in the past have had grand plans, but were unable follow
through with them.  Even worse are plans that cause work to disentangle
the club.

Adding to the web site can seem trivial at first, but keeping it
up-to-date, consistent, and integrated can absorb all available time.

Stan will likely add the constitution to SAC's web page when he has time
and a place to link it.  BTW - thanks for converting the constitution text
to HTML, now Stan only has to integate it into the format he's using.