[sac-board] Re: SAC Constitution

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:01:01 -0700

As a former Properties Officer I will answer as well as I can:

        The projection screen is 8 foot long and requires a long vehicle to
transport it, although it was transported by a PT Cruiser by Adam Sunshine.

> What properties does the club own?

        A couple boxes of astronomy books and magazines, and a club
telescope or two.

> Where can one find a list?

        The Properties Officer can provide it.

> What are the rules/procedures for using/checking out items?

        The honor system is used to loan out and return items.

> Jeff
> --
        Rick R.
        SAC