[sac-board] Re: SAC Board: Meeting Minutes...

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:01:57 -0500

Board,

I seem to recall a change made recently to the SAC constitution about
the Board being able to expend an unexpected expense with a majority
vote of the Board.

I think the limit was less than $1000.00 for an expenditure without the
vote of the entire club. Or was it $500.00?

Anybody recall this clause? I think it was in the Harshaw
administration.

Would this cover the extra $50.00 expense?

My two American cents...

Rick R.
SAC