[sac-board] Re: Board meeting, 08-16

  • From: Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:30:41 -0700

On 08/15/13 01:11, Jennifer Polakis wrote:

> Yikes, I forgot about this--We'll be driving the speaker out to the meeting
> from our house.  If we can postpone this until Sept. meeting or at the very
> least move it up to 7:00, I'd appreciate it.  I don't have an agenda yet,
> but would like to bring up getting an astronaut or someone extra great for
> 2014 like Alex Filipanko or Wendy Freeman--I need time to figure the cost of
> a larger venue at GCU and cost and logistics on hiring such a speaker.
> Let me know about hopefully postponing this meeting until Sept 20th.

  I have no objection to delaying the board meeting until September. The
only item I had for the agenda concerns payment for the BOM permit
covering the Hovatter Road sites. EVAC has covered payment for the next
three years, so we need to approve reimbursement of $150 to EVAC to
cover our half. I've not reviewed to the constitution to determine if
that requires approval from the board, a vote of the membership or
neither. In any case, I don't see this as a serious issue.

                                -- Mike --
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx