[sac-board] Re: Board meeting, 08-16

  • From: Michael Collins <cal_donley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:24:28 -0700

  The BLM permit fee seems to be something of a hot issue. At the risk
of further escalation, I'll request that the board approve reimbursement
of $150 to EVAC for half of the payment that club has made. Based upon
the information Rick T. provided, it would certainly seem that AAMM and
AASP both qualify as events for which a permit is needed, if not the ad
hoc gatherings which are organized throughout the cool weather months.
If we can get past this agenda item without further difficulty, the good
news is that the club won't have to deal with it again before 2016.

  Thanks to Rick for researching the BLM information as well as our own
constitution to determine if this is an issue for the board or general
membership.

                                -- Mike --
--
cal_donley@xxxxxxx