[sac-board] Re: Board meeting, 08-16

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 01:11:13 -0700

Hi Board,
Yikes, I forgot about this--We'll be driving the speaker out to the meeting
from our house.  If we can postpone this until Sept. meeting or at the very
least move it up to 7:00, I'd appreciate it.  I don't have an agenda yet,
but would like to bring up getting an astronaut or someone extra great for
2014 like Alex Filipanko or Wendy Freeman--I need time to figure the cost of
a larger venue at GCU and cost and logistics on hiring such a speaker.
Let me know about hopefully postponing this meeting until Sept 20th.
Jennifer