[sac-board] Re: ALL-AZ T-Shirts

  • From: Paul Dickson <sac-treasurer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:44:11 -0700

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:12:51 -0700, Thad Robosson wrote:

> I'm curious as to your concern.....Sell 14 shirts at $15 each, and you've
> fully recovered the funds.  More than likely we'll double (or more) our
> investment, especially if they're more than $15 each.  Jack, got any
> numbers?  How many shirts, how much each, what's our cost, etc.?

My concern was that this extra money wsn't supposed to be needed.  Enough
club t-shirts were supposed to be sold at the October meeting that extra
money wasn't needed.

Last I heard, the club shirts only had the design finallized, so why can't
the club shirts wait until after the All-Arizona Star Party?

> Can I be the 3rd vote?  If so, then yes.....

Sorry, no.  You are not a club officer yet, but David has said OK.

Jack, I'll be in touch...

        -Paul

If IDA is International Dark-Skies Association, why isn't the All-Arizona
Star Party the ASP?  :-)