[sac-board] Re: ALL-AZ T-Shirts

  • From: "Derek Poertner" <macdirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:57:08 -0700

> Where does the $200 come in?  Is this a production of shirts for more
> than just SAC? Is this a production increase from something
> previously discussed? Are these SAC shirts or All-AZ shirts?
>
> Jeff

The $200 or $250 (for the club shirts) is just a down payment, or good faith
deposit if you will, so the printer does not get stuck with a bunch shirts,
ink, screens, art etc., that he can't use. The money in question is for the
All AZ shirts.  After the event we have to pay the printer for the remainder
of the job, and then the rest is profit.  Any shirts not sold are property
of the club, until sold in which time they are then turned into profit.  If
an event was rained out then the club would still be responsible for the
full amount of the print job.  Fortunately, we have never had any problem
selling the shirts.  (Thanks to Jack for all his hard work peddling the
shirts).

Derek