[sac-board] Re: ALL-AZ T-Shirts

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:46:43 -0700

Tejera, Rick replied:

>Jeff,
>Incorrect, Spending of $200.00 or less requires a majority approval from the
>board.

Rick, where in the Constitution and Bylaws do you see that? In
Article VIII Moneys and Properties Only part 4. mentions money and
that is for emergencies in excess of $500.

The SAC Constitution and Bylaws govern how the club is run. From what
I can tell, no approval is needed for expenditures of $200 or less.

If I have misread something, please point me to the section where I
have missed.

Thanks!

Jeff

--