[sac-board] Re: ALL-AZ T-Shirts

  • From: Paul Dickson <sac-treasurer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:55:46 -0700

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:29:13 -0700, Jeff Hopkins wrote:

> Too bad this was not discussed and approved at the last meeting.
> While I too think there will be little problem in selling all the
> shirts, with the club finances on the fence, it certainly is a bit of
> concern to be responsible for $600 without previous discussion and
> approval.

This was discussed at the September board meeting (and from last year's
All-AZ and this year's Messier Marathon and Sentinel Star Gaze).  But
since the club shirts were delayed, the production are now in parallel
rather than serial (at least this is what I understand).

I'm guessing that because of the closeness of the All-AZ and the club
shirts, that we won't have a t-shirt for Sentinel in November (which is
the new date for the Sentinel-Schwaar Star Gaze).