[sac-board] Re: ALL-AZ T-Shirts

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:29:13 -0700

>  > Where does the $200 come in?  Is this a production of shirts for more
>>  than just SAC? Is this a production increase from something
>>  previously discussed? Are these SAC shirts or All-AZ shirts?
>>
>>  Jeff
>
>The $200 or $250 (for the club shirts) is just a down payment, or good faith
>deposit if you will, so the printer does not get stuck with a bunch shirts,
>ink, screens, art etc., that he can't use. The money in question is for the
>All AZ shirts.  After the event we have to pay the printer for the remainder
>of the job, and then the rest is profit.  Any shirts not sold are property
>of the club, until sold in which time they are then turned into profit.  If
>an event was rained out then the club would still be responsible for the
>full amount of the print job.  Fortunately, we have never had any problem
>selling the shirts.  (Thanks to Jack for all his hard work peddling the
>shirts).
>
>Derek

Thanks for the clarification.

Too bad this was not discussed and approved at the last meeting.
While I too think there will be little problem in selling all the
shirts, with the club finances on the fence, it certainly is a bit of
concern to be responsible for $600 without previous discussion and
approval.

I'd like to request (2) XXL shirts ($30). I plan to be at the All-AZ
SP and can pick them up there.

Good luck with the sales!

Jeff

--