RE: Calling Churches

  • From: Brenda Cook <bjcook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 03:05:12 +0000

Brit, I don't see any blue or red highlights on my attachment...

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 16:00:27 -0700
Subject: Re: Calling Churches
From: brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx
To: rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello There!

Attached you will find the updated list of churches to be called.
All churches that have been spoken for are highlighted in blue. Please let me
know how these calls are going for you. If you have yet to call the churches
you spoke for, please do so as soon as possible.

The ones highlighted in Red are the churches I have called and my personal
reminder of who I spoke for.

Anyone not highlighted is up for grabs!
Please let me know if you are willing to take a few!

Thanks!

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Brittany Sawyer <brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So sorry I have not responded! When I get home I will update the list and let
you all know what is still available.

For those of you that have called, how is it going??

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014, Brenda Cook <bjcook@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What churches are not taken yet?

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 11, 2014, at 9:07 PM, Brittany Sawyer <brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How are the phone calls coming?? Any success? Thanks to those of you who have
volunteered! There is still more churches if anyone else is available... If
not, I can keep calling =)

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Tara Downie <downiemom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will call these churches. Tara

Morning
  Star Baptist Church - Spokane

New Hope Missionary Church - Spokane

Chinese
  Baptist Church - Spokane

Southside Church - Richland

Shalom
  Church of Wenatchee

Wenatchee Breth/Bapt Church

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Jan Rudd <jbjerudd