RE: Calling Churches

  • From: Sarah Schuelke <sarahschuelke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 18:44:54 -0700

I will call ...Victor, FBC Missoula, United Methodist/American Baptist in
Hamilton, FBC Kalispell, FBC Eureka, Florence Carlton.
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 21:19:38 -0800
Subject: Calling Churches
From: brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx
To: rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Evening Board.
I want to apologize for not getting on top of my assignment sooner! It should
have been done long ago and for that I feel horrible!
I am hoping each of you are still willing to help!

Camp is coming up fast and we are in need of some counselors!

I have attached an excel spreadsheet that I received from Marta; this is a
spread sheet of all the ABC Churches that I believe have used the Ross Point
facilities at some point in the past (please correct me if I am wrong John...)

This is where I need your help:
1. Can you please take a look at this list and in the next day or so pick about
3-5 churches you are willing to call and then reply back to all of us so we
don't end up calling the same church twice.

I will call all the remaining churches.

On this call this is what we are hoping you can accomplish:
1. Introduction of who is calling: Member of the board of directors for RP.

2. Give them a heads up that RP is in the process of preparing for summer,
including a 9400 square foot addition that will include a game room!
3. We are calling on behalf of RP and the volunteer weekly program directors.

4. Tell them the theme for the summer is : JESUS FOR ALL SEASONS
5. We are looking for individuals who are qualified and willing to serve as
program counselors for any of the 4 youth camps.

6. Before you hang up:
- Give them your contact information or my email (Brittanyesawyer@xxxxxxxxx) if
they have any questions they need to ask.

- Let them know applications are available for those counselors on the RP
website. But we are here to help if they need any direction.
- get contact information of those who we would need to be directly in contact
with (Email and telephone #) and relay that back to me so I can update the
spread sheet

I am hoping that once I get their contact information (email) I can email them
a camp counselor application, and be more specific and get the lines of
communication going... and gain some awesome counselors out of this process.

Alright, well that is all my tired brain has for now, but PLEASE holler at me
if you have any questions on what I am hoping you will help me with or
suggestions. And most importantly, if you can reply soon with those 3-5
churches you are willing to call I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks so much and Blessings to each of you for the rest of your week!

-Brittany