RE: Calling Churches

  • From: "John Batchelder" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:22:53 -0700

Thanks for calling the churches and taking the minutes.

Blessings,

John

John Batchelder

Executive Director

Ross Point Camp & Conference Center

820 S Ross Point Rd

Post Falls, ID 83854

208-773-1655

208-773-1656 FAX

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:service@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

www.rosspoint.org

Providing a Haven for Engaging, Encouraging, and Equipping