Re: Calling Churches

  • From: Jan Rudd <jbjerudd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rpboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 12:44:18 -0700

I just wanted to let you know that I have called the churches I said I would
call. I have either spoke with someone or left a message with my phone number.
I will follow up with ones I left a message at. I did speak with Pastor Mark
with 1st Baptist Cd'A and he said he would put the information in their
bulletin.

Sent from my iPhone

JPEG image